I have taught various courses at Durham over the last few years including:
- General Relativity, Statistical Mechanics, Electromagnetism for undergraduates.
- String Theory, Euclidean Field Theory, Non-perturbative physics and Introduction to AdS/CFT for graduates.
In the past academic year (2015–16) I was teaching
- Phy 250: Special Topics in Physics: Topological Quantum Field Theories (Winter 2016)
- Phy 110B: Electricity and Magnetism (Spring 2016)
In the upcoming academic year (2016–17) I am teaching
- Phy 9HB: Honors Physics (Winter 2017)
- Phy 150: Special Topics: String Theory (Spring 2017)
- Phy 250: Special Topics: Applications of the AdS/CFT correspondence (Spring 2017)