I have taught various courses while at Durham over the last few years including:
- General Relativity, Statistical Mechanics, Electromagnetism for undergraduates.
- String Theory, Euclidean Field Theory, Non-perturbative physics and Introduction to AdS/CFT for graduates.
In the past few academic years I was teaching:
- Phy 250: Special Topics in Physics: Topological Quantum Field Theories (Winter 2016)
- Phy 110B: Electricity and Magnetism (Spring 2016)
- Phy 9HB: Honors Physics (Winter 2017)
- Phy 230C: Quantum Field Theory III (Spring 2017)
- Phy 250: Special Topics: Applications of the AdS/CFT correspondence (Spring 2017)
- Phy 9HB: Honors Physics (Winter 2018)
- Phy 250: Special Topics: Conformal Field Theories (Winter 2018)
- Phy 150: Special Topics: String Theory (Spring 2018)
In the upcoming academic year I am teaching
- Phy 9HB: Honors Physics (Winter 2019)
- Phy 230C: Quantum Field Theory III (Winter 2019)